Sensationnel – Textured Half Wig | Curls Kinks & Co – Boss Babe
- Half wig version of Curls Kinks & Co Lace Wig
- Instant Weave
- This Style Mimics A Natural Hair, Blow-out or Roller-Set
- Hot water set
- Get ready to define natural beauty on your own terms. The Curls Kinks and Co. collection celebrates the versatility and styles that make natural hair so unique. CKCo is a well-curated collection of textured styles that mimic rod-sets, twist-outs, pineapples, and
other go-to natural looks.
- As you know, not all Naturals are created equal, so this is an invitation to Affirm Your Personality, Embrace Your Style, And Enjoy The Journey.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Part the hair from temple-to-temple then comb forward and insert front comb.
- Push the cap down and insert backcomb.
- Comb hair over part and blend for the desired look.
- Thanks to the textured roots, blending is super easy, and minimal leave-out is required.
- Your leave-out hair should be stretched or lightly blow-dried. There are many ways to stretch natural hair: roller sets, banding, braid outs, etc… Use whichever method you like best.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head sizes to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
- Due to differences in monitors and displays, the colors in the images may appear different from the product.