Sensationnel – Empress – Lace Wig – Tracee | Lace Front Edge
Voluminous yet light weight item with soft Yaki texture.
- 100% PREMIUM FIBER
- HAND-TIED WITH DEEP CENTER PART FOR A MORE NATURAL SHAPED PART
- FUTURA HEAT RESISTANT FIBER: SAFE UP TO 350-400°F
- NATURAL PARTING FROM EDGE TO CROWN
- Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended
- Cut along the lace parted line.
- Using wig combs, secure the cut part area around the portion of leave-out hair.
- Comb and blend the small section of your hair over the cut parting area.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.