About the Product:
African Shea butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
- Treatment for dry skin, eczema, diaper rash and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Sunscreen due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
100% Unrefined African Shea Butter
Product of Ghana, Africa
Due to differences in monitors and displays, the colors in the images may appear different from the product.