About the Product:
African Shea butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
- Treatment for dry skin, eczema, diaper rash and minor burns.
- Pain reliever for swelling and arthritis; relaxes muscles and stiffness in joints.
- Sunscreen due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Apply to scalp as a hair conditioner or moisturizer.
100% Unrefined African Shea Butter
- Smooth a moderate amount into hand.
- Apply evenly over the skin to allow the essential oils and vitamins to heal, protect and smooth skin.
- Apply more Shea Butter to extremely dry areas of the skin.
- Use it also as a hair moisturizer.
- For everyday Use
Due to differences in monitors and displays, the colors in the images may appear different from the product.