Outre – Blunt Cut Swiss Lace Front Wig – Jodie
Outre – Blunt Cut Swiss I-Parting Lace Front Wig – Jodie
Color Shown in the picture above: Dark Blue Purple (DR Blue Purple)
Heat Resistant Fiber, safe up to 300 – 450°F
- High Tex
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.