Jamaican Black Castor Oils are powerful, all purpose, soothing oils. Therefore, roasted and grounded manually. Jamaican castor beans are then boiled to produce 100% pure organic oil. These pure and unrefined oils retain their nutritive properties, making them great for skin softening, moisturizing massage oils, or hot oil treatments for dry damaged hair.
About the product:
Long used in Ayurveda, Amla oil features a number of essential fatty acids and Vitamin C. It has been used to restore strength and natural sheen to hair and skin. Blended with our Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Amla oil is quick absorbing and perfect to use to help relieve dry, flaky scalp and add a natural sheen back to lackluster locks.
How to Use:
SOOTHE DRY SCALP:
- Add a small amount to your regular hair and scalp.
- Dress for additional soothing while moisturizing scalp.
HELP STRENGTHEN HAIR:
- For daily use, apply a generous amount to your roots and scalp.
- Massage into scalp with fingertips to rejuvenate scalp and replenish hair’s moisture.
- Using the tip of a finger, massage along the hair’s edge line.
- Repeat as needed.