About the Product:
Two-Step Protein Treatment is more powerful and longer lasting than other salon or retail products. This unique treatment is formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced. During the process, ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair, dramatic evidence that something special is occurring. For best results, a hooded dryer is required. After rinsing and moisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer, clients are astounded with the results. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment can help improve other salon services as well. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:
- Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
- Is over-bleached.
- Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application for 30% less fade after 10 Shampoos)
- Breaks when combed or brushed.
- Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.
Shake well before use.
- Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel blot dry.
- Apply enough ApHogee Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair.
- Comb blend through with a wide toothed comb for even distribution.
- Leave hair uncovered. DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat under medium heat dryer, with high airflow. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Treatment is dried and in the hair.
- Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water. Remove all excess dried protein. Towel dry.
- Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Proceed to next service or style as usual.
Balancing Moisturizer contains ApHogee’s exclusive Pro-Phytamine complex, a blend of collagen amino acids, emollients, vitamin derivatives and herbal extracts.
Used separately, it helps protect styles in humidity and is recommended as a regimen for processed hair, dryness and the ends of long hair. Apply on clean hair in shower and rinse to provide and seal in moisture, which is essential for the strength and elasticity of healthy hair.
Balancing Moisturizer also a “MUST USE”, as Step Two, following ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment.
- Use on wet hair to maintain moisture, detangle and improve manageability.
- Apply liberally to damp hair after shampooing.
- Massage gently into hair and scalp.
- Wait 2 minutes, rinse thoroughly, dry and style.
- Use as needed and always use immediately after ApHogee Treatment to restore softness.
Due to differences in monitors and displays, the colors in the images may appear different from the product.