About the product:
- Up to 500 °F
- Extremely Hot
- Shampoo, Rinse and Towel dry hair
- Blow-dry hair and scalp completely. Section Hair into an equal amount of about 1/2 the length and depth of the comb.
- Turn and heat the comb for 2 minutes
- Hold Sectioned Hair away from the scalp. Comb hair outward, away from the scalp, holding hair tightly against the back of the comb
- Unplug comb after each use
- To clean, disconnect the comb from the power source and wipe with a damp cloth before each use.
- Product heats instantly, avoid contact while the appliance is turned on.
- Avoid touching or placing the straightening comb too close to skin or scalp, otherwise, burns may result!
- Do not use on hair that has been treated with any flammable hair treatment or near flammable products.
- Do not use more than once a month on the same hair.
- Ensure the cord is in perfect condition, if damaged the appliance must not be used.
- Always unplug electrical straightening comb when not in use
- Do not use more than 30 minutes each time
- Check damage on the cord before each use. If there is damage on the cord, don’t use it.
Due to differences in monitors and displays, the colors in the images may appear different from the product.