SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Miami Beauty Supply, 2277 Riverside Dr, Ottawa, ON, K1H 1A1, Canada.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – Web Hosting Provider
Our store is hosted at a major Canadian Web Hosting Company. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services to you.
Your data is stored through at the Web Hosting Provider’s data storage. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payments will be processed directly by PayPal (in CAD dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet. Miami Beauty Supply does not have access to your credit card details.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read the PayPal PCI Applicability page: https://www.paypal.com/pcicompliance.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Miami Beauty Supply site or services.
SECTION 7 – We may use your information as follows:
- to provide Miami Beauty Supply products or services;
- to verify your identity when you sign in;
- to encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies;
- to customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our products and services, and inform users about updates;
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Miami Beauty Supply;
to communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- to provide customer service; and to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests.
- Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication.
- As part of your registration on Miami Beauty Supply store, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Miami Beauty Supply, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at Miami Beauty Supply:
Re: Privacy Officer
2277 Riverside Dr
Ottawa, ON, K1H 1A1,
- Sensationnel - Textured Half Wig | Curls Kinks & Co - Boss Babe by Adwoa888
- Just For Me - Natural Hair Milk Hydrate & Protect Leave-In Conditioner 10 oz by Clifton Wombacher
- Just For Me - Natural Hair Milk Hydrate & Protect Leave-In Conditioner 10 oz by Jeremy Sturdnant
- CANTU for NATURAL HAIR Complete Conditioning Co-Wash 10oz by Sanford